The following Indian NGOs working in health and development have currently valid EDs on file with NGOsource. These EDs are accessible to you within 24 hours for only $250.
Please note that not all of these NGOs may currently have valid FCRA registrations on file, which we know may be required for certain grantmakers. We are happy to provide further detail upon request.
- Action Aid Association (India)
- LORD’S EDUCATION AND HEALTH SOCIETY (LEHS)
- Public Health Foundation of India
- BHANSALI CHARITABLE TRUST
- LATE DIWALIBEN UKABHAI PATEL SARVAJANIK TRUST
- Mahila Sewa Trust
- Jan Sahas Social Development Society
- Health Institute for Mother and Child (Mamta)
- GEORGE INSTITUTE FOR GLOBAL HEALTH
- EDELGIVE FOUNDATION
- E&H Foundation (Education and Health) Trust
- DEVELOPMENT CONSORTIUM
- Bhartiya Jain Sanghatana
- “SNEHA” (Society For Nutrition, Education and Health Action)
- Sama - RESOURCE GROUP FOR WOMEN & HEALTH
We are actively completing EDs on other Indian NGOs battling the pandemic in India and will continue to update this page as they are certified or re-certified. We remain available to answer any questions, fulfill expedited requests, and accept any feedback or suggestions from you and your grantees. For the quickest response, contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about how your grantmaking organization can support NGOs in India during the country's COVID wave, please see TechSoup's blog: https://blog.techsoup.org/posts/how-to-support-ngos-working-to-fight-the-covid-19-crisis-in-india